PMI Certification team has scheduled a PMP Mega Exam Development Workshop on 3 – 5 November 2017 at the Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City, 1250 S. Hayes Street, Arlington, VA 22202. Take advantage of this opportunity to collaborate with other PMP professionals from around the world in this volunteer event. Applications are due 4:00PM (EDT) 25 October, 2017.
At this workshop, participants will be tasked to review, edit, and/or write items (questions) that may be used in future PMI credential examinations. Participants must be available to attend the full 2-½-day workshop event. Upon completion of the workshop, 14 Professional Development Units (PDUs) will be awarded and directly applied toward Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) – Volunteer: Giving Back to the Profession.
Meeting and Lodging Location:
Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City
1250 S. Hayes Street
Arlington, VA 22202
Ritz-Carlton Hotel - Pentagon City
Friday, 3 November
- 4:30 p.m. promptly – Workshop Registration begins (valid government issued ID required)
- 5:30 p.m. – General Session begins (attendance required)
- 7:00 p.m. – Welcome Networking Reception
Saturday - Sunday, 4 - 5 November
- 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. – Working sessions (Dress code is relaxed casual – jeans and collared shirt are acceptable)
PMI will provide two (2) lodging nights (single occupancy): arrive Friday, 3 November, depart Sunday, 5 November (Check-in @ 3:00 p.m. – Check-out @ Noon. If required, travel will be booked through PMI Travel (World Travel) unless otherwise advised.
- You are responsible to arrange all ground transportation to/from home/airport/hotel (i.e. taxi, bus, shuttle, parking, tolls, train, etc.). PMI will reimburse these and other reasonable travel related expenses incurred as the result of your participation in this meeting.Rental car is not a reimbursable expense unless pre-authorization has been given.
- International Volunteers: All travel documents (passport, visas, etc.) must be valid before confirming your flights. Volunteers are responsible for verifying country entry procedures and securing your own travel documents. (The expense of acquiring travel documents is your financial responsibility. PMI does not reimburse for this expense.)
- If you require a travel visa, PMI will provide a Letter of Invitation to assist you in obtaining your travel documentation. Please provide the following information and a letter will be emailed to you immediately. Hardcopies of this document will not be sent via postal service. This letter is only provided for the PMI volunteer.
1) Please indicate to whom the letter should be addressed (you or full name/address of embassy/consulate)
2) Your full name as it appears on your passport;
3) Passport number;
4) Passport expiry date;
5) Date of Birth.
If you are interested and available, please click MEGA_DC to complete the application before 4:00 p.m. (EDT) Wednesday, 25 October. You will be notified of your status to participate by Friday, 27 October.
Participant agrees that he/she is NOT a provider of preparatory training as a trainer, instructor, independent contractor, consultant, Registered Education Provider (REP), or PMI Chapter, etc. for any PMI certification examination in any setting including, but not limited to, developing training materials and/or working for a company who develops/provides such training. Violation of this agreement may result in revocation of your credential.