Nominations Open for the 2020 Elections
2021 / 2022 / 2023 Board Of Directors
Are you interested in serving on the Board of Directors?
Nominations are open for officers to serve the chapter 2021-2023 for Vice Presidents . The election process is underway in accordance with the PMIWDC Bylaws and in line with association practices. If eligible and interested, you can become a nominee in one of two ways: either through the Nominating Committee process or by petition. The deadline for consideration is 31 July 2020.
The following positions are available to be filled by nomination and/or election:
- VP of Partnership Management
- VP of Special Projects
- VP of Strategy and Governance
How to Apply:
There are two ways to be nominated for a board position: by nomination, or by petition. Instructions for both processes are below.
Members who express interest before 31 July 2020 may follow the "Nomination Committee Process" that follows.
- Meet the requirements for eligibility and submission of items.
- Submit the following by email to firstname.lastname@example.org - not later than 31 July 2020.
- 2019 Qualifications Form. (The downloadable form can be found on the bottom of this page).
- A digital photograph to be used if selected to run for the slot.
Members who express interest after 31 July 2020 must complete the Petition Process that follows:
- Submit petition forms (the downloadable form can be found on the bottom of this page) to the Nominating Committee with signatures from at least 5% of the chapter membership.
- Official membership number as of April 2020 was 11,458; 573 signatures are required.
- On each page, the petition must contain your name, your PMI number, and the position for which you wish to compete.
- Signatures on the petition must identify the name of the signer, both printed and signature, their PMI number, email address and phone number.
- The signed petition is due to the Nominating Committee (email@example.com) by 31 July 2020.
*Please click on each position for a detailed description