Nominations Open for the 2020 Elections
2020 / 2021 / 2022 Board Of Directors
Are you interested in serving on the Board of Directors?
Nominations are open for officers to serve as Vice Presidents to the PMIWDC Chapter from 2020 - 2022. The election process is underway in accordance with the PMIWDC Bylaws and in line with association practices. If eligible and interested, you can become a nominee in one of two ways: either through the Nominating Committee process or by petition. The deadline for consideration is August 16, 2019.
The following positions are available to be filled by nomination and/or election:
- VP of Operations Services
- VP of Professional Development
- VP of Technology
How to Apply:
Nomination Committee Process
Members who express interest before August 12, 2019 may follow the "Nomination Committee Process" that follows.
- Meet the requirements for eligibility and submission of items.
- Submit the following by email to firstname.lastname@example.org - not later than August 12, 2019.
- 2019 Qualifications Form. (The downloadable form can be found on the bottom of this page).
- A digital photograph to be used if selected to run for the slot.
Members who express interest after August 12, 2019 must complete the Petition Process that follows:
- Submit petition forms (the downloadable form can be found on the bottom of this page) to the Nominating Committee with signatures from at least 5% of the chapter membership.
- Official membership number as of June 30, 2019 was 11,539; 577 signatures are required.
- On each page, the petition must contain your name, your PMI number, and the position for which you wish to compete.
- Signatures on the petition must identify the name of the signer, both printed and signature, their PMI number, email address and phone number.
- The signed petition is due to the Nominating Committee (email@example.com) by August 16, 2019.
*Please click on each position for a detailed description