Welcome New Members to the PMI Washington DC Chapter!
Welcome to the largest chapter in the world offering dozens of opportunities to get involved in the Project Management community. We really hope you enjoy all the benefits of being a proud PMIWDC member.
You should have already received an email containing your login information to the Members Only portal on the website.
Please contact us if you have not received the information.
There are many ways to start getting involved with PMIWDC.
Here are just a few places to start:
- Register for the Member Orientation Webinar
- The slides are attached below to review in advanced
- There are two sessions per month, one during the day, and one during the evening.
- Attend your first Monthly Chapter Event
- New Member Meet and Greet before the meeting to welcome you.
- Email email@example.com within the first three months of membership to reserve your new member complimentary meeting
- Participate in any of the different chapter events for PDU opportunities
- Connect with other members online through LinkedIn and Facebook groups
- Volunteer with the Chapter
- View past meeting presentation videos online through our eView presentation archive
- Videos of almost all PMIWDC monthly event presentations since 2004 are available for members to views and claim PDUs, just as if you had attended the monthly event.
- Search for career opportunities on the Job Board
We are excited to have you as a new member and look forward to your involvement. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.