The objective of Introduction to Earned Value Management is to introduce the students to basic earned value concepts and to recognize how to manage and report against the metrics that are produced.
About the Speaker
Joseph (Joe) D. Launi
For over 30 years, Joseph (Joe) D. Launi, PMP, President & CEO of Project Management Experts has worked tirelessly to develop a solid reputation for delivering successful projects and improving project management processes. Mr. Launi is a proven project management executive with progressive experience encompassing:
* Project Management Office (PMO) leadership;
* Development and management of PMO policies, best practices and methodologies;
* Development and presentation of project management training;
* Implementation of project management software solutions;
* Information technology project and program oversight;
* Research and development into motivation and morale building programs; and
* Profit and loss management of various consulting practice areas.
He has published numerous works in areas such as software implementation, project planning and team motivation. Project Management Experts specializes in providing organizations with the skills, the knowledge and the experience needed to improve their project management competency.