Vice President of Technology
Membership elected volunteer leader responsible for managing the chapter’s application of technology. Serve as the communication conduit between the chapter and PM community using technology, tools and applications that enable effective communication.
- PMIWDC Member in good standing.
- Demonstrated understanding of PMI Code of Ethics.
- Minimum of 2 years PMI volunteer experience (1 year PMIWDC experience).
- Minimum of 4 years project management experience
- Minimum of 2 years volunteer and/or professional leadership experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Basic understanding of current trends in social media technology and applications.
- Basic understanding or desire to learn/utilize social media management tools (e.g. Hootsuite, Spredfast, Sprinklr, etc.).
- Basic understanding of social media terms and metrics.
- General understanding of social media apps such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Demonstrated online community moderation ability.
- Advise the chapter regarding opportunities and threats in the online environment.
- Advise the chapter on the security and supportability of the chapter website.
- Identify technology that enable effective communication and collaboration.
- Manage the IT infrastructure and working with Operations Services to establish process for implementation and ongoing support.
- Provide training to new board members on how to properly use PMIWDC selected technology tools.
- Stay abreast of social media trends and technology and advising the chapter how to leverage them as applicable.
- Manage all digital content on the PMIWDC website.