Vice President of Operations Services
Membership elected volunteer leader responsible for support of activities necessary for the day-to-day operations of the Board by providing centralized business services. Ensure all the functional area activities are in accordance with the chapter bylaws.
- PMIWDC Member in good standing.
- Demonstrated understanding of PMI Code of Ethics.
- Minimum of 2 years PMI volunteer experience (1 year PMIWDC experience required).
- Minimum of 4 years project management experience.
- Minimum of 2 years volunteer and/or professional leadership experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Provide requested services, materials and management support across functional areas.
- Primary Liaison with association management firm.
- Negotiate and review all chapter contracts.
- Manage and overseeing the MOU process.
- Manage and provide oversight of all chapter contractual agreements and ensure contracts are legally compliant.
- Ensure all chapter’s operational processes are documented and maintained.
- Modify processes as necessary to align with chapter’s goals.
- Manage chapter’s internal support processes including but not limited to event management process, honoraria management, business cards and badge ordering.
- Provide records management services by recommending a naming convention and performing a periodic review of Document Repository to ensure documents are stored appropriately enabling effective collaboration.
- Provide Project Management support to include risk analysis.
- Maintain chapter documentation and historical records in coordination with the Trustee.
- Define document management processes (content, retention, etc.).
- Maintain all Chapter business meeting records (plans, budgets, status, etc.).
- Maintain records associated with Chapter assets.
- Manage volunteers including recruiting, administration, development, retention, and recognition.
- Engage with the VP of Special Projects on volunteer recognition celebration.
- Align Chapter processes for managing volunteer opportunities within the PMI Volunteer Relationship Management System (VRMS).