Ms. Sheila Savar
PMIWDC Non-Member Rate
This page is from a past PMIWDC event.
If this is not what you were looking for, visit the Fair Lakes Luncheons page to find out about upcoming events, or read more about why PMIWDC does not delete these pages.
Avaya Government Solutions, Jesse Brown Conference Room
12730 Fair Lakes Circle
Fairfax, VA, 22033
11:30 am: Check in and Networking 12:00 pm: Presentation 12:45 pm: Q&A 1:00 pm: Meeting Concludes Membership in PMI is not required and there is no charge for attending this event, but preregistration is required.
Do you wonder why you connect and communicate so easily with some people while others leave you struggling to be understood? Is it almost effortless to gain some people’s cooperation and buy-in while it’s a major struggle or nearly impossible with others? Why do you trust certain people while others strike you as insincere? Why do some people energize you while others leave you depleted? These questions are answered when you understand how your behavioral style is in large measure responsible for both the positive and negative conversations and relationships you have – at work and at home! What you’ll learn:
- How to Identify Your Behavioral Style and Others
- The Characteristics of Each Behavioral Style
- Sources of Contention and Conflict by Style
- How Opposite Behavioral Styles Perceive Each Other
- Behavioral Style Business and Personal Motivators
- How to Call on Each Style
- How to use Behavioral Styles to improve your interactions, conversations, and relationships
Value to participants:
- Use Behavioral Style profiling to influence and gain buy-in from clients, management, co-workers, even friends and family
- Enhance the quality and outcome of your professional and personal interactions, conversations and relationships
- Bottom Line: understanding and applying Behavioral Style creates a positive work environment, closes more business (sales), gains client loyalty and increases corporate profitability.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com If you are unable to attend this event in person but are still interested, you might want to utilize the virtual interface, Web Alive. Accessible from any Internet connection, this media tool allows you to share the experience from our own desktop. If you are interested in this option, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
About the Speaker
Ms. Sheila Savar
Sheila Savar is the founder of The Savar Institute, a consulting firm specializing in providing distinctive leadership and professional development programs that accelerate business profitability and growth.
In 2009, she gained admittance to Vistage International’s prestigious Speakers Bureau as an Expert Resource Speaker.
A noted keynote speaker, facilitator, and author of THE POWER OF NETWORKING, Sheila has earned acclaim from such global business leaders as The World Bank, PMI, SHRM, Unisys, BAE, CACI, BT Americas, Microsoft, AOL, Duetche Telekom and more.
Prior to founding The Savar Institute in 2002, Sheila worked for a broad range of companies, from start-up ventures to the Fortune 100, across multiple industries. She draws on her diverse work experiences to illustrate topical content that enables her audience to actualize the learning experience.
About the Fair Lakes Luncheons
PMIWDC's free monthly brown bag luncheons in Fair Lakes Virginia.
PMI Membership is not required, nor is preregistration. This forum provides local education, networking and the opportunity for certified program managers to earn continuing education credits (PDUs).
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com