This page is from a past PMIWDC event.
If this is not what you were looking for, visit the NOVA Advanced PM Seminars page to find out about upcoming events, or read more about why PMIWDC does not delete these pages.
How to Win Government Contracts: Finding the Devil in the Details
Advanced Project Management Training Seminar
Presented by Northern Virginia Community College Workforce Development
A PMIWDC Strategic Partner
Sorry, but this session is sold out. Look for more upcoming NVCC courses this spring!
7 PDUs for Certified PMs
This seminar provides 7 PDUs for certified PMs.
Date and Location
Wednesday, March 2, 9am-5pm
Course Length: 7 hours – 1 class day from 9:00am – 5:00pm
Providing 7 PDUs
1831 Wiehle Ave Reston, Virginia 20190 Driving Directions
Registration and Costs
$395 per personRegister online or by phone at calling 703-450-2551. Reference course code BUSC 1589 71L
Please register early: The Advanced PM Training series is very popular and space is very limited.
About the CourseIf you respond to government RFPs how often do you find yourself unsure:
- what the RFP is really asking for
- if your organization really qualifies
- if the RFP is worth the return on time and investment
- if your organization’s top executives are truly committed
- who the competition might be and how your organization will fare
Through lecture, discussion, and case study exploration, material covers:
- Customer intelligence, relationship and trends – knowing competitors, bidding techniques, strategies and more
- Your company’s strengths and weaknesses – including financial capacity concepts
- Targeting customers and preferences in vendors – who are the key decision makers, RFP similarities, and more
- New Business or takeaways – concepts of approach
- Company executive commitment and support – internal sponsorship and strength
- Acquisition team or matrix effort – Who is on the team and how much time is being devoted to the project
- Competitive Data Base by category – breaking down the RFP and discovering how it recently has been sold by winners and losers of the bid
- Leadership – Integrator/General contractor
Register online or by phone at calling 703-450-2551. Reference course code BUSC 1589 71L
About the Instructor
Robert Ohneiser, Esq.
Bob Ohneiser has a BS Industrial Management, an MBA in Corporate Finance, Juris Doctorate law, and is licensed to practice law in New York and Virginia. Bob managed the MCI International Government business prior to the merger with Worldcom, winning numerous large contracts.
His background includes winning major proposals for AT&T Government Systems; creating teams to bid on a Bureau of Engraving and Printing Currency Proposal; consulting with major government agencies on large proposal analysis. He continues to consult as an attorney on government bidding efforts.