This page is from a past PMIWDC event.
If this is not what you were looking for, visit the Washington Circle Luncheons page to find out about upcoming events, or read more about why PMIWDC does not delete these pages.
"The Importance of Effect-based Thinking"
View the presentation slides (1.55 MB PDF)
Date and Agenda:
Wednesday May 27, 2009
11:30am - Networking
12:00 through 1:00pm - Presentation
1 PDU Credit for Certified PMPs
- No fee, PMI membership not required
Location:1120 Vermont Ave NW
Suite 300, Conf Rm 307
Washington, DC 20005
About the Speaker
Christine MacNulty has more than thirty-five years experience as a consultant in long-term strategic planning for concepts as well as organizations, technology forecasting, technology assessment and related areas, as well as socio-cultural change. For the last fifteen years, most of her consultancy has been conducted for the Department of Defense. She was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce in 1988 for her contribution to British industry. She is a popular speaker at conferences and has published many papers on all the subjects described above. She is the coauthor of two books.
- From the South, take I-395 N to Washington
- Continue on 14th St NW
- Turn left at K St NW
- Turn right at Vermont Ave NW
- From the North, head southwest on I-95 S toward Capital Beltway/I-495 E
- Take exit 22B for Balt/Wash Pkwy S toward Washington
- Merge onto MD-295 S
- Take the exit onto New York Ave/US-50 W toward Washington
- Turn right at 1st St NW
- Turn left at N St NW
- Turn left at 13th St NW
- Turn right at M St NW
- Turn right at Thomas Circle NW
- Slight right at Vermont Ave NW
Garage Parking $16.00
Meter parking is available
Closest metro stop: McPherson Square
Photo ID is required