This page is from a past PMIWDC event.
If this is not what you were looking for, visit the page to find out about upcoming events, or read more about why PMIWDC does not delete these pages.
PMI RiskSIG, in collaboration with PMI France-Sud Chapter, are excited to celebrate the climax of our 10th anniversary year with a Risk Management Symposium to be held in Nice and Monte Carlo, from 3-5 November.
We expect over 500 delegates, and a great line-up of speakers, including three world-class keynotes. One of these is Thierry Malleret, who until recently organised the Global Risk Network for the World Economic Forum. Another is transatlantic extreme rower Roz Savage, who presents a great motivational speech on "Coping with uncertainty one stroke at a time". The conference also includes a special "Monte Carlo Experience", not to be missed!
- The symposium: The most up-to-date risk management topics explored by experts, ensuring quality discussion forums.
- The exhibit area: latest products and services showcased in an easy access, state of the art exhibition arena. Attend live demonstrations and get quick answers to your questions.
- The networking: Share best practices in parallel with gathering innovative ideas by networking at our Welcome Reception, during the numerous breaks and at the Monte Carlo Experience.
The opportunities offered at this forum go well beyond the official programme.
Who Should Attend
All people who recognize the need to manage risk in order to enhance the success of their project environment
- Risk practitioners, risk managers, risk consultants, risk coordinators, risk champions, Chief Risk Officers.
- Project Managers, Program Managers, PMO Directors, Senior Managers.
- Technical Consultants, Quality Consultants, IS/IT Managers, Quality Assurance Managers.
- Senior Management, Strategic and Business Managers.