This page is from a past PMIWDC event.
If this is not what you were looking for, visit the Quantico Outreach Meetings page to find out about upcoming events, or read more about why PMIWDC does not delete these pages.
"Establishing Stakeholder Relationships: Gaining and Maintaining Trust"featuring
Alan "Spike" Roberts
Formerly the Director and Program Manager of Training for the Armed Forces of Liberia
Date and Agenda:
11:30am through 1:00pm
1 PDU Credit for Certified PMs
- Online Preregistration - $13.50
- At the Door - $15.00
Location:The Clubs at Quantico
Marine Corps Base
3017 Russell Road
Quantico, VA 22134
About Alan Roberts
Alan "Spike" Roberts is a Retired U.S. Marine infantryman and Sergeant Major. He has managed complex projects in dynamic and dangerous multicultural environments. He served as a Team Leader in naval security forces training group emphasizing international risk management and safety. He is a graduate of NATO's Civil Military Cooperation (CIMIC) Course and has experience in facilitating multi-national operations and interacting with Senior Diplomatic Officers, Host Nations, and non-governmental organizations, and the United Nations. Mr. Roberts was previously assigned under contract with DynCorp as, and Camp Commandant of Camp Ware, Liberia. During this assignment he planned and executed reestablishment of training for Liberian Armed Forces following the most recent Liberian Civil War.
- From the North or South, take I-95 Exit 148.
- At the bottom of the ramp turn toward US 1 (east) and proceed to the Gate.
- Stop at the sentry booth and get a visitor pass if needed. Proceed approximately 3.5 miles.
- The Clubs at Quantico are located in the second building on the right.
- The meeting will be in the SNCO Club located on the left side of the building.