About the Event
This training is a collaboration of PMI Silver Spring Chapter (PMISSC) and Maryland Global University (MGU)
Less than 100 days before this exam format retires on March 26. Register now and pass the exam!
Ten Guaranteed Three-Day Sessions. Pay for one and attend as many as you wish!
Feb 16-18, Feb 23-25, Mar 2-4, Mar 9-11
Location: 8561 Fenton St, Suite 210, Silver Spring, MD 20910
PDUs: 21 PDUs
Price: $749.00 (PMISSC members get 5% discount)
Registration: Register and pay through the MGU portal (http://www.mdgu.us/course/PMP1013) or by calling 1-844-235-0220.
What You Get From This Program
● Pass the exam or repeat the session!
● We will hold the posted sessions regardless of registration numbers
● 35 PDUs
● 35 contact hours of formal project management education (required to sit for the exam)
● Help with documenting required experience and submitting the PMP exam application
Exam Prep Materials
● Four books
○ PMP Exam Prep Workbook containing class lectures for all knowledge area modules and process groups as well as examples and relevant exercises
○ PMP Exam Practice Book containing over 700 questions with answers and explanations
○ PMP Exam Tools, Techniques, and Outputs Book designed to help student understand and memorize the tools, techniques and outputs
○ Exam Edition PMBOK® Guide – the official guide for the PMP® exam
● Over 3,000 practice questions
○ 5 full four-hour simulation exams
○ 500 chapter review questions
● 90-day access to our online training materials
● Membership to an online study group (cohort)